Tuesday 22 March 2016

New Wash Cloths

I have been knitting wash cloths a couple of the photos may come out sideways but figure it out I think

I got the Patterns from   Knitwit Heaven & digknittydesigns  I have done 3 new ones the first is a Celtic Cross the second is a Tractor & the third is a Wishing Well 

I am sorry that the Celtic Cross is a side view I figure out what I was doing wrong I took it with my tablet & when sending it to myself I kept it as original size but with the Tractor I resized it when it asked & it came out correct the Wishing Well I took with my camera after I had charged the batteries up 







4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're feeling better as seen by how creative you are being! mmm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again