Tuesday 3 November 2015

It is looking like Christmas

I say it looking like Christmas as I have done some Christmas Items & if you look on the side you see the count down to how many days it is to Christmas

But before that I will share photos of my holiday in Scotland it was a coach trip so if you like to see the photos go to the link & click on the Scotland 2015 Album 

While on holiday I got myself a broach which is Scottish Thistles with stones sorry I can't get it the right way around

 

I had got my DH a wide angle lens for Christmas which I gave him early so he could take photos on our trip

He had had a go on my larger tablet & it was so slow he asked me if I wanted a new one so he got he a Samsung Galaxy 10 inch one 

Here some table runners I have done the 1st one is Chevron pattern  which is on Craftsy for free


I then did a couple of Last Minute Table Runners
You can find the tutorial on  YouTube   this is just one of many

 The one above is using Poinsettia fabric with ornament fabric

 The one blow has ornament plus holly fabric


2 comments:

  1. Your work is always fantastic Janice well done beautiful! Christmas is coming! :) xxxx
    Love the broach as well that's going to look lovely with a shawl! xxxx Hugs Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see all your pretty work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again