Tuesday 17 November 2015

Farewell Mr Kringle

You may be asking why I put that as a title of this Blog
Well Farewell Mr Kringle is a film in it a reporter called Annabelle stays in the town of Mistletoe at the Holiday Inn nothing much there but there is a quilt on her bed that I fell in love with & have wanted to do for years.

I taken some shots from the TV so you have an idea what the quilt I needed to one to see the pillows second was the border 





Photos are not great but it gives you an idea i had previously done some designs on my EQ so the below images are ones I have created NOT DONE but it gives you an idea of what I have thought so apart from the border I think I have the pattern right









3 comments:

  1. I've always loved that quilt too, but my skills aren't up to curves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to be Patty cut out & then place them & do a zig zag stitch or a blind stitch another way is to use fusible stitch & turn then press in place & stitch down i not great but hey you never know until you try
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you finally got to get photos of the quilt! Love the patterns you've done from it with the EQ, especially the 3rd one down. Hugs Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again