Saturday 26 September 2015

Quilt Shows



I went to two local quilt shows these are local quilting group & they done an
Exhibition showing their work

The first is at Kettering then you will see my friend Pat in between that one & the one called Higham Piecemakers as it at Higham Ferrers near me


Click on the album that says Local Quilt Shows Sept 15

Kettering one we thought was much better & have several ideas we then went on to a shop & picked up some binding which was nice plus a sort of ribbon but not ribbon as such as it has writing on it

I did get a bargain at the Kettering show 9 FQ for £7.50 so that was very good for her & it Tilda fabric

So if you wish to look at the work click on the above link


1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again