Monday 10 August 2015

More Knitting

I been doing more knitting I did a seed Stitch Towel i used the Palm Beach dish/washcloth pattern which i shared which you can find  at   what i did for the towel was add 20 stitches i did 10 rows & 10 stitches either side in garter stitch before starting the seed/moss stitch then when to required length i did 10 rows of garter stitch the finish is approx 13.5 x 17.5 inches


I have also done a   Paw Cloth   i have used a thinner cotton i am not sure if the paw does show up


I am hoping to do some quilting items i been getting some Christmas fabric well waiting for most to come i also got some books one arrived today still waiting on the other Christmas book both are quilting ones
I am putting the cloths in my gift stash, as i been doing it that i have to do at least one gift a month so do get to go before Christmas if i need a gift but am building a Christmas gift stash i been also buying in little bits which will go for gifts & swaps that i am doing

So at least i will be ready for Christmas plus no sudden big outlay.

I have been getting as i said fabric but also some thread for FMQ plus some yarns some is cotton for the wash cloths ect but also 3 lots of Aran so i can knit myself some garments all came out of money i had for my birthday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again