Thursday 13 August 2015

Bell with Holly Washcloth

I have done a washcloth not sure if you can really see that it is
Bell with Holly i used a dark green with a gold thread going through it the pattern is
one of  Knitwit    patterns if you click on the link & go down the page a bit you will see the pattern hit home & you can select different themes these are all patterns you have to buy & i don't have anything to do with the site or company


So do you think it looks like a bell i will see if i can do a better photo don't forget that if you are on Noreply then i can't reply to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again