Wednesday 18 June 2014

Different socks

I did a pair of socks for a lady she has badly swollen legs & feet so this pair i just did a size larger & used larger needles on the rib



She still had trouble still with the rib also she said a shorter leg so i came up the idea of doing the rib still on the larger needles but straight needles & not on the round once the rib done i changed to the smaller DPs needles the lady said these one fitted perfectly so as you see in the photo the open rib, i will be doing her another pair 
Both pairs are done in 4 ply yarn
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Janice your socks are just beautiful! If I lived in a cold climate I would order some. But too hot where I live. ALways enjoy your blog. Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo these are my socks, scrummy aren't they I love them. Thanks Janice xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again