Friday 9 November 2012

Stained Glass Window Table Runner

I have just completed a Table Runner for a swap I am in 
I thought I would do a sort of Stained Glass window one as last year I went to local exhibitions & saw some lovely ones which I took photos of which the link is on an older post you can get to the lin by clicking her

Anyway  it was from seeing them that I took my inspiration from the one I mean is photo 35, I done Free Motion quilting on the runner which will be off early next week to the person who is getting it





3 comments:

  1. What a great runner. Someone is going to be very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never acquired any form of technique or skill in quilting, though, my Mother has always been a professional. She used to make quilts every month for the hell of it and to bring our family together.

    -Solomon Berkovitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table runner is lovely Janice.
    The stained glass technique is very effective.
    Hugs,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again