Friday 11 May 2012

Aran Sweater

Here is the Aran Sweater I been working on I finished it last night.
I had started I think just after Christmas & was doing well but dropped it as DH needed some socks then having a bout of Vertigo also stopped me working on it so last Sunday I picked it up again I had the front started & about half may be a little less done so this week I managed to get the rest of the front done plus sleeves & put it all together.
The colour is more wine/burgundy than the red that showing in the photo 

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! You do such wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauitful! When I visited Ireland last year I wanted to buy an Aran sweater until I discovered the boxes they came in were from China. How disappointing. So I am trying to figure a pattern to knit my own, but so far, not much luck. i have only made three sweaters before and it was a while ago. i wish you were next door when I get stuck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again