Monday 16 April 2012

What would You Do

How do you all decide on how to use your fabric if it not bought with a project in mind.
I just received some fabric I ordered I forgot to save the image when ordering so can only show 3 of the 4 I got they all the same just different colours which are Pink, Red, Purple & Blue (not shown)






Now these are very nice fabrics but it larger prints that I thought so am not sure what the best to do with them yet.




I do find that I have ordered fabric which I like & it on sale so at a good price but a lot I have the print is larger so cutting it to make blocks tend to lose some of the pattern so how do you all over come this 


Also how do come up with your designs or pick your patterns for the quilt 


It will be interesting to hear what you all have to say

2 comments:

  1. I think they would be lovely together in a quilt, Janice. everyone, have a look at my blog and become a follower too: http://colormeactive.blogspot.com
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice, If you decide not to use them and wish to sell them, think of me please. They are gorgeous.
    jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again