Friday 1 April 2011

An Angel for April

Today is April Fool's Day but no jokes here, I want to give you all an Angel for April.
Angel Of April
~Precious beauty April brings
With gentle touch of hand
The beauty of the earth we see
In heaven's guarded land

Where she tends the flowers
With gentlest of care
This angel of the April rains
Brings flowers always near

Smell the fragrance in the air
Let her touch your heart
Once she gives you precious gift
Her beauty never parts

Rays of light are breaking through
To show the gifts so rare
Where velvet is the precious gift
The flowers crown her hair

She waits to send these treasures
From earth they soon will spring
A flower of the treasures
That the April angel brings

With so much love and gentleness
Her hands will give repair
To soothe your soul in rapture sent
Her love is everywhere~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again