Wednesday 5 January 2011

That Patchwork Place Quilt Calendar 2011

Happy New Year to All, I hope that the year is beginning well for you all.
For me well I received a calendar from Sue at Quilt Times   as I was lucky enough to win her give-way for this Calendar.
I love the way that the Calendar has a booklet in which gives you all the instructions & patterns for each of the projects for each month & you can pull it out from the calendar so you can keep it long after you finish using it
Below is the front of the calendar but if you click on this  here  you can see more images & details of the calendar from amazon.
Thank you Sue for the calendar it great.

I haven't as yet started any projects I woke yesterday to my neck hurting when I move my head left or right or even up or down so am having to take it ease for a bit I had this before I think I seem to do it when I am a sleep in that I twist it & it takes a bit of time to ease off I also have to be careful as it can kick off my vertigo so don't want that back
I will be starting a Table Runner once I sorted out the fabrics I will be doing it with some online friends from Quilt with Us the Newbie Group  I suggested that we do the pattern which is  Spring Tulips  as they want to do some applique so this is a good start as it not too much & it will be interesting to see how we all do it with our different fabrics also some may change it a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the win. I've had quilt calendars in the past, and the patterns were beautiful. I Love the table runner and look forward to seeing your version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! Looks like a great calendar.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked it - I thought it had some wonderful designs in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again