Friday 3 December 2010

Angel Of December

Wishing you all a wonderful month hoping that this will be a great month as we come to the end of the year

Angel Of December 
Angel of December sky
Gathers snowflakes way on high
Graciously with wings in air
Gathers precious gems to share

To trickle down to earth below
To shine like diamonds in the snow
What great beauty it will be
As angel sends these gems for me

A calm and peaceful night with snow
December angel's special glow
See her gliding through the air
This beauty of God's love so fair

Knows just what the snow will do
As peacefully it falls on you
Catch the diamonds in your hand
Where they sparkle God does stand

December's angel wings of snow
Sends her beauty here below
Catch the diamonds from the sky
Magnificently these wings do fly.~

3 comments:

  1. To you and all your family Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're both OK in this weather?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again