Thursday 16 September 2010

Maple Leaf Blocks

This week-end is my Online Quilting Group's Retreat well we are all around the World so we do it online & post & show what we are doing.
Myself on Saturday I will be at my Quilting Group so will be out for the day but still quilting.
The retreat starts from Friday until Sunday & we have a block lotto this time round it is the Maple Leaf Block below are 4 that I done.
I must say this is a block I do like I think it would make a great quilt or runner or just about anything don't you agree.
9.5 Inch Maple Leaf blocks

5 comments:

  1. I do love the Maple Leaf block (even though I have not made any yet lol) and yours look great. Love the fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the maple leaf block pattern. I've made them before, but never for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pattern, too. I have 49 maple leaf blocks. Seeing yours makes me want to finish the big quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the maple leaf block in my quilt "Leaves Around the Cabins) and I love it. Yours look wonderful, the colours are lovely. Have a great retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved maple leaves, and they are perfect for fall!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again