Wednesday 8 September 2010

Emotion 4 Ply Socks & other Bits

I hope all those who had a holiday week-end last week enjoy it, our one in the UK was at the end of August.
I been busy I been working on a quilt & have the top done & cut backing fabric which I have made the width the length by joining 2 pieces then the length has become the width I am hoping to get it pin on Friday when my friend comes over.
I have finished the socks I started on Sunday these are made from the Online make the Emotion range yarn which is a 4 ply yarn 
These will be a gift for Christmas, well I have to start getting the Christmas gifts done or it will be here before you know it & we be rushing around trying to get things done where if I can make a start now I hope that I will avoid this I guess I just have to see if I succeed lol
Emotion 4 ply Yarn

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful socks. It's hard to believe that we've gotten to the point that it's time to start getting ready for Christmas! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not getting ready for CHristmas yet. I love your socks!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again