Tuesday 24 August 2010

New Yarn

I just had the parcel man arrive & he has fetched me my new yarn I ordered it Online Yarn Canadian Colour Range & I think looking at the photos you have to agree that they are fantastic colours even better than I saw on the site & will make some beautiful socks.
The 1st photo is what I got from the website so you can see what it shows as knitted socks
The 2nd Photo is all of the yarn now I have it with 3rd & 4th showing closer views of lots of 4 balls at a time
Canadian Colour (From website)
Canadian Colour Arrived
Showing a closer view
Showing a closer view
 

6 comments:

  1. I'm anxious to see the colorful socks that these will make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the socks and the yarn that you have purchased. I only wish that I could knit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful yarn! Can't wait to see the finished socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors! If I keep coming back here to visit I will be making socks too :) I feel the urge lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of those colours make lovely looking socks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely yarn! Good luck with your venture!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again