Monday 5 April 2010

What I been up To

First I hope everyone had a Happy Blessed Easter.
Today had a nice surprise my eldest son & his two sons turned up for a visit which was nice the grandsons are nearly 9 & 2 the 2 year old was full of it a right little tear-away lol
Well I have managed to finish the top to my quilt I had hope to take a photo of it on the bed but it don't look right as I can't get it all in so will wait until I finish it so sorry no photos yet.
All my books I ordered have now arrived the last one being Egg Money Quilt while it wasn't cheap it still worth the money & look forward to doing some projects from there.
I managed to finish 1 pair of the 4 pairs of socks I am knitting for DBIL & should have the 2nd pair finished in the next day or so.
Weather has not been great here we had it rain every day it may start out dry & not too bad but by afternoon it comes over dull & then rains also the wind makes it feel really cold not spring like at all.
I hope that everyone is being creative & doing well with what ever projects they are working on.

4 comments:

  1. I love my Egg Money Quilt book. I hope to make a quilt from it using 30 reproduction fabrics. Can't wait to see what you've been making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun with your visitors :) The little guys have so much energy.

    Can't wait to see your quilt top. You finished that up quickly. I bet it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janice, looking forward to seeing your quilt top....with the quilting...Warm Regards Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to see your quilt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again