Friday 19 February 2010

Fabric I have Bought

Well we had several inches of snow which started yesterday & was still snowing when I went to bed, but it was frozen like before so me & my friend Pat could go off to a quilting shop called Bramble Patch at Weedon in Northamptonshire as they have a 2 day sale today & tomorrow, can't go tomorrow as it quilting group.
Well got over there & they had some nice fabrics but not a lot that i wished to buy but did buy some I got 2 metres of the four fabrics shown in the photo.
Not sure what I will do with it there is no special project it was bought for but I am sure that my stash will welcome it with open arms lol
The top two are pinks & the bottom ones are green did think that the 2nd pink one down could be fussy cut in to a block or used in something & I guess the same could be said with the 1st green down as well as these two are larger prints compared to the top & bottom fabrics.

2 comments:

  1. I love those wonderful sales at the fabric or quilt shops. It's so much fun to add more to our fabric stash, even when we don't have a particular project in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty fabrics - just the thing to look at on a cold, snowy day..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again