Tuesday 8 September 2009

A Christmas Gift Challenge

I was thinking about the days ticking by to Christmas you can see how many on the counter on the side, well I thought I would issue you all with a challenge & that is to do at least one gift a week any craft this is for you so no costly postage well not unless you have to post it to family or friends what it is you do at least one gift a week for the next 15 weeks so that you have at least 15 less presents to worry about.
Each week on the beginning of the follow week I will post what I have done & you can all comment on what you have done & if you take photos & share your blog or album in the comment each week I will post them so everyone can see what you done, week 1 will run from 7th to 13th week 2 is 14th to 20th & so forth.
Ideas for you if you knit or crochet you could do hats, scarves, mittens, face/dishcloths, back scrubbers, pot holders or coasters/mug mats
Quilting well lap or larger quilts, wall-hangings, placemats, table runners, pot holders coaster/mug mats or bags
I am sure there is plenty more ideas out there, I will be listing what I have done each week, & posting photos & as I said if you have a blog or photo album where you post what you have done I will list them, please do let everyone know as I think this may be a good challenge so do sign up & follow each week as I am still new to how blogging is done not sure if I will be able to put a list on the side of those who sign up will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again