Saturday 5 September 2009

At the Square Block

I managed to get 2 blocks done yesterday these are for a TB group lottery for September not a bad block I must say I don't like doing the 4 triangle pieces when doing them but do like them in blocks lol the block is called AT THE SQUARE which is on Quilterscache.
Today I want to start on the blocks which is for my group Q4A we are doing a ongoing swap & this one we are doing is the Dutch Nine Patch which is a nice easy block two names are drawn each month until all those who signed up have been drawn rather nice really.
I know I won't get too much sewing done tomorrow as I will be off out going to have a meal to celebrate DH's brother 60th Birthday with DH family well it gets me of cooking duty lol

1 comment:

  1. That is a really clever square. It is really active with all of those arrows. Enjoy your evening out of the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again