Friday 30 January 2009

Puss in the Corner Blocks


Here are 4 blocks I did they are call Puss in the Corner I had originally done these for a swap but they came out small, I am blaming my DH as the whole time i was sewing he kept calling me & need my help for a job he as doing I know I cut the fabric correctly as I have checked but they came out small so have to do some more.

I have done one already different block totally it is slightly harder yet came out fine so not sure what went wrong i will be able to use them in something no doubt or if i need them a little bigger I could border them so they won't go to waste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again