Monday 5 January 2009

Merino Wool Socks


I finished a pair of socks these are for me, well I thought I would be the guinea pig for a change lol the yarn is 50% Merino wool 25% Bamboo & 25% Polyamid the yarn is what I got from Germany it felt lovely & soft before I knitted it & it has knitted up very nice, & I have enough yarn over to do another pair just shorter leg should do it.

I have been ordering some yarns for me to do some gifts out off & am waiting on that to be delivered plus I have ordered some patterns for the yarn I ordered plus some baby patterns, the patterns are really nice & they use a chunky yarn which is very unusual as normally most patterns are done in Double Knit so will be interesting to see how they go when I do them I do have some nice Lilac chunky yarn so that will do nicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again