Friday 9 January 2009

Confetti Yarn Scarf


Here is the first of two scarves I am doing I am using the same yarn Sidar Confetti but different colours this one is called Eggshell the other one which is more a mint colour both are done on 7mm needles & I have just done a garter stitch I am still working on the 2nd scarf, this is taking 3 balls of yarn which are 50gms each ball.

Once you can get the cast on & first row done it fairly easy, the yarn is not the easiest to work with & hard if you either drop a stitch or have to undo any as it a bobble style with the thread being thinner but it does feel so soft when knitted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again