Tuesday 30 December 2008

Reversible Triangles Dish/Face Cloth


As you can see I have been busy, I finished a dish/face cloth last night it is called Reversible Triangles a interesting one to do only 6 rows to the pattern so a fairly easy one which I needed to do as the evening before we had visitors who stayed overnight so while I was chatting I needed something that I didn't have worry too much about.

I may start another pair of socks but using some yarn I haven't tried yet it feels so soft & I am hoping it knits as well as it feels, these will be for me.

I hope to get a block done as I need to get at least one block done for a swap I do have I think about 6 to do so all the blocks are done but one will keep me on track for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again