Friday 26 December 2008

Knitted Back Scrubber


Wishing you all the very best for the Season, well I have been knitting Back Scrubbers or as some call it a Loafer I did one which I gave as part of a Christmas present to my DSIL where we was for Christmas dinner, I done another one which you can see, the pattern is from http://knittingbunny.blogspot.com/2008/10/scrubber.html I quite like knitting these as it mindless knitting while watching TV so it handy.

I am not sure what my next project will be it will be knitting as I know i won't do any quilting until at least the New Year, I have ordered some wadding ready for projects next year I ordered some Insul Bright which is a Heat Resistant one plus I ordered some Soft & Bright & Warm & Natural I have not used either of these two so it be nice to try, I have used the Insul Bright before & as i want to do some Pot Holders (Hot Pads) plus some Placemats I know I will need some, I got a book called 101 Fun-To-Quilt Pot Holders so will have plenty of ideas from the book to do them.

Well if I don't post again before the New Year I would like to take this time to wish all of you & your families a Very Healthy Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again