Wednesday 17 December 2008

Kayleigh's Socks


Here is the latest pair of socks these are for my eldest granddaughter who is 14 the colour is not too good they are browns going from dark to light beige colour.

Well I am glad to say that I now got all the 3 pairs I needed to do done & will wrap them & post them off for their Christmas present I didn't take them when I went to see all of them last week as i wanted to make sure I had all done.
If I don't get a chance to wish all of those who read this here is Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas & a Extra Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. I think they have all turnrd out nicely. I'm sure your DGC will love them!!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again