Friday 12 December 2008

Aiden's & Rebecca's Socks


Well I have finished 2 of the 3 pairs of socks I have to do for 3 of my DGC these are my daughter's 3 children, I have done Aiden who will be 10 in January the same as DH's socks as I had enough yarn over from them to do the same & what boy don't like camoflauge, Rebecca's socks are bright as that is what she likes she is a bubble 12 year old girl, while the last pair I have to do which will be for Kayleigh who is 14 are more subdue dark colours as that is more her type of colours.

I have decided that once the holidays are over that I really need to get down to doing more I have a fabric & a yarn stash so come next year some of it will be turned in to a gift stash so I may be ready for next Christmas even if I wasn't for this one plus with the way things are going financially all over the world it may be a wise thing to do plus I don't know about any of you reading this but i would rather have something that cost a little but was hand-made than something that cost a lot that was shop bought.

1 comment:

  1. I love Rebecca's socks! Can't wait to see Kaylee's.
    I agree with you about giving someone something that doesn't cost a lot of money, even if its just the gift of 'time'. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again