Sunday 26 October 2008

Quilting Blocks

I have managed to do some Quilting Blocks i have done 4 the same as these are for a lottery on my quilting group, where members have signed up to do how ever many they wish for each block your name goes in, so lucky person is going to win quite a lot of block which will make a very nice quilt or two, i uesd cream on cream fabric with a sort of autumn colour for two blocks & deep red/burgundy for the other fabric the block is called Arrowhead Puzzle & can be found at http://www.quilterscache.com/A/ArrowheadPuzzleBlock.html if your interested to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again