Tuesday 19 August 2008

Still have the grandchildren here & their mum, she taken them to London for the day so we have a peaceful day which is nice, it great having the grandchildren here but it will be great also when they go I think 3 weeks is a long time to have them here we not as young as we was lol also I really need to give the place a good clean but all I am doing is moving things from one place to another lol
I found a nice site today which was sent to me by my friend Ruth it has quilting, knitting & other crafts & you can buy patterns which are either singular or in a book or even e-magazines & so if your in a different country it don't matter as you download them, i got a Knitted Prayer Shawl book & a quilting one Log Cabin Treasures both are great books & i got a 20% discount on the price so am happy the site if you wish to look at it go to http://www.e-patternscentral.com/ it certainly has a few different crafts to choose from.
Here in the UK we still waiting on Summer it feels more like Autumn & we been having & still will have showers some very heavy & lasting hours i think we missing Summer this year at this rate, i am still working on my winter jacket/coat & at this rate will need it sooner rather than later i am at least on the last sleeve so once that finished it then put it all together & do the bands & collar not sure if that will be before the week-end i have some buttons but not sure if the size is right i do want something that makes it look like a coat rather than just any old button so we see how i do when i get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again