Friday 15 August 2008

Granddaughter's Placemat


I have had my 3 grandchildren here for the last 2 weeks with their mum coming tonight so they will all still be here for another week, the middle one Rebecca well she wanted to have a go at doing some placemats for her mum.

She never really used a sewing machine so while she not perfect for a 12 year old i think she done a good job may be when she older she will want to quilt.

Having a 14, 12 & a 91/2 year old here is certainly exhausting makes you appreciate the peace & quiet when they do go
I manage to do a sleeve on the jacket so i now only have to knit a sleeve before the beginning of the putting it all together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again